The best ideas for moving our community forward come from the people who live here. On this page, you can share your suggestions and provide feedback on previous suggestions.
A suggestion box is a great way to crowd-source ideas for your organization. Allow your supporters to suggest the next steps you should take to achieve your goals and let the community decide whether they're worthy of implementing.
Additional information on creating community with suggestion boxes on the NationBuilder blog.
To change or remove this content, click "Edit this page" in the Supporter Nav on the right,
or from your Control Panel navigate to Websites > Get Involved > Suggestions > Content.
JCECE 2018 Application Form has reeled by Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination. It is useful for the candidates select the examination of their own choice. This exam acquires lots of exam center in Jharkhand. It is a good platform for all the students appearing for this exam. The interested candidates can apply the JCECE 2018 through the online mode and offline mode and make the online process first to fill up the form with the required details. The Jharkhand CET Application Form 2018 will declare in February to March on the official website and get it to fill up easily without any hassle.
JCECE 2018 Application Procedure
The candidate can follow the information bulletin provided on the website. This is useful for filling the application form easily. While filling the form, you can provide the proper details in the JCECE Online Form 2018. The proper details help for the candidate to take the next step of the application process.
How to register online for JCECE 2018
- The Candidate must visit the JCECE official Website and find the link for the application form.
- Then, you can go the link and click on apply online button and ready to fill the form for the registration purpose simply.
- While registration, you must maintain the necessary details like candidate name, father name, date of birth and other details.
- You can upload the scanned images of the latest photo and signature and so the students must maintain the unique photograph and signature.
- Candidate should maintain the scratch-free photograph that will be matched while candidates appearing in the exam hall.
- Candidate needs to scan the photograph and signature with the required dimension as per the instruction provided in the brochure.
- After the above process is completed, the candidate can pay the exam fee by e-challan or through the debit card, net banking and credit cards.
- Finally, you need to get the print the confirmation record. This is used for future reference if they need any kind of information about the application.
JCECE 2018 Application Fee
The application fee can differ for each and every category of the students and group wise. General/ BC I and BC II category candidates can pay the Rs.900. It is applicable for only PCM subject group and SC and ST are for Rs.450.
For the PCB subject group, the application fee is Rs.900 for the general category and Rs.450 for SC and ST category. The students can make the fee before filing the application.
JCECE 2018 Application Form @ https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jcece-application-form-exam-date/
Jee Main 2018 Application Form @ https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/
Sri Venkateswara University has activated a link of APICET Application Form 2018 for those interested eligible students whose aim is to make a career in management and technology. AP ICET 2018 pronounced as Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. These forms will start to fill from 1st week of March to 2nd week of April for doing post graduation degrees like MBA and MCA. This test will conduct to provide admissions for MBA & MCA colleges of Andhra Pradesh. This entrance test will schedule in the month of May 2018.
AP ICET MBA/ MCA Application Form 2018
Candidates who have passed their graduations or bachelor degrees they can apply online for ICET 2018. Students can get admission into different types of colleges by qualifying this test. Admission will be given based on purely merit system. Topper students can get admission by taking highest rank according to their choice in their desired colleges or university.
Interested & willing students who want to appear this test, they should pay the exam fees. Students should have to pay 450/- fees by debit /credit cards or net banking or by going AP helpline center. Students should have to upload photograph and signature in sizes given in the notifications. Before filling the form let us read various steps to apply the form:-
Online Registration for AP ICET 2018
• You can visit official website e. www.sche.ap.gov.in to click apply online form.
• Candidate must submit their fees online with debit/credit card (MasterCard or Maestro) /net banking by clicking on Fee Payment Tab.
• For payment of fees, candidate has to enter hall ticket number, Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Fee amount etc. then click on Initiate Payment button.
• Now you can choose your cards like debit or credit and fill all the details given in the form.
• After successfully payment, a confirmation message will be appeared and the amount will be deducted from the card.
• If any problem occurs during payment process then students must try again for payment of fees. The amount will be deducted only one time from your account.
• Candidate can pay 450/- fees for this exam. Candidate can pay their fees by going nearest APOnline Center.
• Now candidate can know their payment status by entering qualifying examination hall ticket number and mobile number then click on Check payment status.
• After successful payment, you can click to proceed fill the application.
• Candidates can click on fill application form. Now candidates can type father's name, Mother’s name, Gender, Aadhaar Card No., Birth District, Birth state, ration Card No., category, Minority/No-minority, Annual Income of the Parents, address, qualifying examination( 10th and 12th class hall ticket no., month of passing, year of passing), Place of study.
• Now candidate has to enter their test center preferences on their choices.
• You need to upload photograph and signature. The size of colored photograph and signature must not be over than 50KB and 30KB respectively.
• Candidate has to click on declaration box after reading all the instructions & click on save button. Candidates can take print out this application form for future use.
apicet 2018 application form @ https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/ap-icet-mba-mca-admission
On the same day her father announced a ban on transgender people from serving in the U.S. military, Ivanka Trump is taking heat for a tweet sent more than a month ago expressing her support for the LGBTQ community. In June, Ivanka Trump tweeted, "I am proud to support my LGBTQ friends and the LGBTQ Americans who have made immense contributions to our society and economy." The tweet received some initial backlash when Twitter users called Ivanka Trump out for supporting "the most anti-LGBTQ+ presidential ticket in recent times," as one Twitter user put it, adding, "Your words mean nothing to us."
You are residing in Delhi and planning to move somewhere in other state. The first thing that will strike in your mind will be the packing of your all belongings and transporting it. According to you shifting along with your family and belongings can make you feel stressful. You should not think so much regarding the issue of packing the stuff and relocating your place.
In the present scenario with the availability of things at an ease, movers and packers agencies in a metropolitan place is easy to hire. So when you have the solution to your problem your stress should not come to you. Relieving your stress on the company workers which you have hired can help you in managing the things with comfort. But the other thing that strikes your mind is the traffic at Delhi border. But when you have hired the expert team to relocate your goods you need not to worry. There are few things that are best on part of the agencies of packing running in Delhi. With increase in competition in market this industry is fastest growing and helping the customers in relocating their things with a comfort.
The customers are now less relaxed as their needs are being fulfilled by these agencies with experts and professionals they have hired. Various benefits these firms are giving to the customers with their best services- From start to finish These firms take the whole responsibility of the customers by packing their stuff in a good and protected way and then transporting it in a safely manner. After that unpacking the stuff and setting it according t6o customers wish. They take all the headache without giving much pain to the hirers. Insurance policy- The best service they are offering is the insurance policy of the products.
Almost all the companies have different policies of insurance some do not give the insurance for glass and plastic stuff. But some firms even give some amount for the plastic and glass too. Experienced team- Team of the company makes the firm grow at a large scale. So in this competitive world every organization wants to grow so they hire the experts and professionals who can serve in a better way. The workers who are familiar with packing do it well without any harm to the things. Planning- The best agencies always work with great coordination and patience. They don’t pack the things in a hurry rather they pack everything with patience. Hassle free shifting- Despite of so much traffic in Delhi the companies are giving 100 percent satisfaction to the customers with their on time shifting. They provide hassle free shifting.
Lakhs of candidates are waiting for the AMUEEE Application Form 2018 which is going to schedule for the academic session for engineering course. AMUEEE is also known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam. AMU is famous & premier central university and situated in the middle of Aligarh.
This university ha 12 faculties like Agricultural Sciences, Social Science, Law, Medicine, Theology and Unani Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Management Studies and Research. The application form is different for different streams. The qualification eligibility is different for different courses. The exam will schedule in the offline mode. The minimum age required for this exam is 17 and have the secondary school certificate before 2014. The AMU Engineering Application form can fill up by offline and also by online mode. While applying for multiple courses, candidates have to fill up only one form. AMUEEE 2018 Online Registration • Candidates can check the official website and the link will appear over there.
• If the candidate wants to fill up the form in offline mode then first of all download the form and then fill it manually.
• You can also go for the “Apply” button and read all the instruction carefully and go for the “Click here to continue”.
• Candidates can select “New Registration Candidate”.
• Candidates have registered with their mobile number and email id.
• After this, the authority will send the username and password both to the candidate on their registered mobile number.
• Also, you need to upload the valid certificates, signature as well as thumb impression of the left hand.
• Finally, you can click on the “Save” button & make payment through credit card, debit card or net banking
• Candidates can get the print out of the confirmation page on A4 size paper and keep it with you.
• Candidates no need to send a confirmation page to the authority. Download AMUEEE Application 2018
• First of all, candidates need to download the application from its official website.
• You can attach the copies of certificates, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
• Candidates can also attach the demand draft of fees.
• For the candidates who are applying for this exam in offline mode, they have to send their forms to the university address.
• For offline mode, during filling the forms use black ball point pen.
• You can also attach the demand draft with the documents.
• Candidates can keep all the print out of confirmation page for future reference. AMUEEE 2018 Application Fees
• The application fees for B.Tech is Rs. 550/-, for both B. Tech and B. Arch the fees, is Rs. 650/- and for B.E (evening) the fees is Rs. 350/-.
After the GOP health-care plan failed to garner enough Republican support, President Trump said he would "let Obamacare explode. It is exploding right now,in the Oval Office on March 24.
Budweiser's Super Bowl Commercial About Immigration Is Just What We Need to See Right Now What would Donald Trump think of this Super Bowl commercial? A new one-minute ad from Anheuser-Busch titled "Born the Hard Way" follows the story of its cofounder Adolphus Busch as he travels from Germany to St. Louis in 1857. We see him face rough waters as he crosses the ocean and how he's treated once he gets here, being told, "You're not wanted here, go back home!" "This commercial shows the start of Budweiser's journey, and while it is set in the 1800s, it's a story we believe will resonate with today's entrepreneurial generation — those who continue strive for their dreams," said Budweiser Vice President Ricardo Marques in a press release. Although Marques also said there's no correlation between the ad and Trump's policies, it comes after the president signed two controversial immigration orders during his first week in office: one calling for a border wall between the US and Mexico, and the other that bans all refugees and citizens from seven predominantly Muslim countries.
The White House made a messy attempt on Sunday to control public perceptions of a widening scandal over alleged contacts between aides to Donald Trump and Russian intelligence officials during the 2016 election, alleging that the FBI had dismissed reports of such links. Father of Navy Seal killed in Yemen calls for investigation into 'stupid mission' Read more The scandal has shown little sign of coming under control, with a Republican congressman calling for an independent inquiry, multiple congressional committees pursuing investigations and Trump escalating a war with the media in an apparent attempt at distraction. While the White House has, by its own clumsy admission, been working behind the scenes to try to manage the conduct of Congress and intelligence agencies in the scandal, those efforts have so far backfired. Contacts between the White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus, and top FBI officials have come in for particular criticism as a violation of a necessary line separating the White House from justice department investigations with potential targets inside the administration. On Sunday, a Trump spokeswoman once again tested that line, saying the FBI had dismissed allegations of inappropriate Trump-Russia ties as “BS” – bullshit. “The FBI has already said this story is BS,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on ABC’s This Week. “Those were their words, so I apologize to my mom. But literally those are the words of the FBI, that the story is BS.” The FBI has in fact made no public comment on its investigation into alleged contact between Trump associates and Russian operatives, which was first reported two weeks ago by the New York Times and CNN, citing anonymous law enforcement and intelligence community sources. The labelling of the story as “BS” has been attributed to the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, by anonymous administration officials. The White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, has confirmed that Priebus had asked top FBI officials to publicly debunk the matter, which they declined to do. Under fire, Trump has lashed out on two fronts. The president attacked the intelligence community over the story, warning that the sources of the leaks that fed the news reports would be punished. But he saved his sharpest attacks for the media, which he called “enemies of the people” in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference.
Where other software puts a given task you need to accomplish at the center, leadership software knows that the most important factor in your success is your relationship with the people you lead; those you need to reach, engage, inspire, and motivate to take action. We ensure you have the best possible picture of who your supporters are, what they care about, and how to engage them.
It's About to Get Really Cold in the U.S.. Tara John @tarajohn. 8:53 AM ET. SHARE. Northwest Weather.
SANTA FE – While Democrats around the nation were dejected on the day after Election Day, the reconquest of the state House gave Democrats in New Mexico something to smile about. Two years after Republicans seized control of the House of Representatives for the first time in six decades, Democrats took back the chamber by picking up at least four and possibly as many as six GOP-controlled seats, according to unofficial results. That means they could hold a 38-32 advantage – the exact breakdown will depend on the results of several pending vote recounts – in the chamber when the 60-day legislative session starts in January. Democrats also expanded their majority in the 42-member Senate. “It was bittersweet,” said Rep. Antonio “Moe” Maestas, D-Albuquerque, of an election night in which Republican Donald Trump prevailed in a hard-fought presidential race. “We’re overjoyed by the circumstances locally, but devastated by the national scene.” Democrats will also apparently go into next year’s session with a 26-16 advantage in the Senate, having picked up a net of two seats in that chamber. Republican newcomer Greg Baca ousted longtime Senate Democratic floor leader Michael Sanchez of Belen, but Democrats won three GOP-held seats. Meanwhile, top House Republicans expressed disappointment Wednesday about losing their majority in the House after just two years of control but said they were unable to overcome a big Democratic edge in voter turnout. “I don’t think we have anything to be ashamed of – I think everyone did a great job,” said House Speaker Don Tripp, R-Socorro, who will cede his leadership position when Democrats officially take control the House in January. Tripp also vowed to ensure a smooth transition of power, and said he had reached out Tuesday evening via text message to House Minority Leader Brian Egolf, D-Santa Fe, who could be in line to be the next House speaker. Although House Republicans passed bills in the past two years calling for tougher criminal penalties and changes to the state’s labor laws, the focus could shift under a Democratic-controlled House to jobs-related issues, possibly including a higher minimum wage. Approval of a state ethics commission and an overhaul of the state’s system for funding public infrastructure projects could also be on Democrats’ to-do list in the coming session, Maestas said Wednesday. Another consequence of the Democratic takeover of the House is that two-term GOP Gov. Susana Martinez now faces the prospect of spending her final two years in office with a Democratic-controlled House and Senate. In a statement provided to the Journal, Martinez said she had spoken Wednesday with Egolf and planned to meet with him soon.