AMUEEE Application Form 2018 For New Session
Lakhs of candidates are waiting for the AMUEEE Application Form 2018 which is going to schedule for the academic session for engineering course. AMUEEE is also known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam. AMU is famous & premier central university and situated in the middle of Aligarh.
This university ha 12 faculties like Agricultural Sciences, Social Science, Law, Medicine, Theology and Unani Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Management Studies and Research. The application form is different for different streams. The qualification eligibility is different for different courses. The exam will schedule in the offline mode. The minimum age required for this exam is 17 and have the secondary school certificate before 2014. The AMU Engineering Application form can fill up by offline and also by online mode. While applying for multiple courses, candidates have to fill up only one form. AMUEEE 2018 Online Registration • Candidates can check the official website and the link will appear over there.
• If the candidate wants to fill up the form in offline mode then first of all download the form and then fill it manually.
• You can also go for the “Apply” button and read all the instruction carefully and go for the “Click here to continue”.
• Candidates can select “New Registration Candidate”.
• Candidates have registered with their mobile number and email id.
• After this, the authority will send the username and password both to the candidate on their registered mobile number.
• Also, you need to upload the valid certificates, signature as well as thumb impression of the left hand.
• Finally, you can click on the “Save” button & make payment through credit card, debit card or net banking
• Candidates can get the print out of the confirmation page on A4 size paper and keep it with you.
• Candidates no need to send a confirmation page to the authority. Download AMUEEE Application 2018
• First of all, candidates need to download the application from its official website.
• You can attach the copies of certificates, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
• Candidates can also attach the demand draft of fees.
• For the candidates who are applying for this exam in offline mode, they have to send their forms to the university address.
• For offline mode, during filling the forms use black ball point pen.
• You can also attach the demand draft with the documents.
• Candidates can keep all the print out of confirmation page for future reference. AMUEEE 2018 Application Fees
• The application fees for B.Tech is Rs. 550/-, for both B. Tech and B. Arch the fees, is Rs. 650/- and for B.E (evening) the fees is Rs. 350/-.