AP ICET MBA/ MCA Application Form 2018 For New
Sri Venkateswara University has activated a link of APICET Application Form 2018 for those interested eligible students whose aim is to make a career in management and technology. AP ICET 2018 pronounced as Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. These forms will start to fill from 1st week of March to 2nd week of April for doing post graduation degrees like MBA and MCA. This test will conduct to provide admissions for MBA & MCA colleges of Andhra Pradesh. This entrance test will schedule in the month of May 2018.
AP ICET MBA/ MCA Application Form 2018
Candidates who have passed their graduations or bachelor degrees they can apply online for ICET 2018. Students can get admission into different types of colleges by qualifying this test. Admission will be given based on purely merit system. Topper students can get admission by taking highest rank according to their choice in their desired colleges or university.
Interested & willing students who want to appear this test, they should pay the exam fees. Students should have to pay 450/- fees by debit /credit cards or net banking or by going AP helpline center. Students should have to upload photograph and signature in sizes given in the notifications. Before filling the form let us read various steps to apply the form:-
Online Registration for AP ICET 2018
• You can visit official website e. www.sche.ap.gov.in to click apply online form.
• Candidate must submit their fees online with debit/credit card (MasterCard or Maestro) /net banking by clicking on Fee Payment Tab.
• For payment of fees, candidate has to enter hall ticket number, Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Fee amount etc. then click on Initiate Payment button.
• Now you can choose your cards like debit or credit and fill all the details given in the form.
• After successfully payment, a confirmation message will be appeared and the amount will be deducted from the card.
• If any problem occurs during payment process then students must try again for payment of fees. The amount will be deducted only one time from your account.
• Candidate can pay 450/- fees for this exam. Candidate can pay their fees by going nearest APOnline Center.
• Now candidate can know their payment status by entering qualifying examination hall ticket number and mobile number then click on Check payment status.
• After successful payment, you can click to proceed fill the application.
• Candidates can click on fill application form. Now candidates can type father's name, Mother’s name, Gender, Aadhaar Card No., Birth District, Birth state, ration Card No., category, Minority/No-minority, Annual Income of the Parents, address, qualifying examination( 10th and 12th class hall ticket no., month of passing, year of passing), Place of study.
• Now candidate has to enter their test center preferences on their choices.
• You need to upload photograph and signature. The size of colored photograph and signature must not be over than 50KB and 30KB respectively.
• Candidate has to click on declaration box after reading all the instructions & click on save button. Candidates can take print out this application form for future use.
apicet 2018 application form @ https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/ap-icet-mba-mca-admission