JCECE Application Form 2018 For New Registration
JCECE 2018 Application Form has reeled by Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination. It is useful for the candidates select the examination of their own choice. This exam acquires lots of exam center in Jharkhand. It is a good platform for all the students appearing for this exam. The interested candidates can apply the JCECE 2018 through the online mode and offline mode and make the online process first to fill up the form with the required details. The Jharkhand CET Application Form 2018 will declare in February to March on the official website and get it to fill up easily without any hassle.
JCECE 2018 Application Procedure
The candidate can follow the information bulletin provided on the website. This is useful for filling the application form easily. While filling the form, you can provide the proper details in the JCECE Online Form 2018. The proper details help for the candidate to take the next step of the application process.
How to register online for JCECE 2018
- The Candidate must visit the JCECE official Website and find the link for the application form.
- Then, you can go the link and click on apply online button and ready to fill the form for the registration purpose simply.
- While registration, you must maintain the necessary details like candidate name, father name, date of birth and other details.
- You can upload the scanned images of the latest photo and signature and so the students must maintain the unique photograph and signature.
- Candidate should maintain the scratch-free photograph that will be matched while candidates appearing in the exam hall.
- Candidate needs to scan the photograph and signature with the required dimension as per the instruction provided in the brochure.
- After the above process is completed, the candidate can pay the exam fee by e-challan or through the debit card, net banking and credit cards.
- Finally, you need to get the print the confirmation record. This is used for future reference if they need any kind of information about the application.
JCECE 2018 Application Fee
The application fee can differ for each and every category of the students and group wise. General/ BC I and BC II category candidates can pay the Rs.900. It is applicable for only PCM subject group and SC and ST are for Rs.450.
For the PCB subject group, the application fee is Rs.900 for the general category and Rs.450 for SC and ST category. The students can make the fee before filing the application.
JCECE 2018 Application Form @ https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jcece-application-form-exam-date/
Jee Main 2018 Application Form @ https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/